I will be exploring a number of topics with conference attendees, but they fall under an umbrella structure that will be one of my presentations. It is a Perfect Storm of converging conditions that are forcing us, for the first time in decades, to rethink education and even what it means to be educated. The conditions are, that we are…
- Preparing a new generation of learners
- Within a new information environment
- For a future that we can not clearly describe.
Each of these conditions has profound implications as to what and how our children learn.
- Harnessing the New Information Landscape – handouts
- Rebooting the Basics (keynote) – handouts
- Harnessing the Perfect Storm – handouts
- Backchannel transcript is here